Thursday, August 2, 2012

airplanes are the choo-choo's of the sky

choo-choo's are the airplanes of the ground.

this is the conclusion that my teachers and I made today. it was quite an interesting day. when I posted my photo this morning with the mantra, "today will be a good day" I had no idea how good it would really be.

in school today we played with balloons. I think me and my teachers had the most fun. we were playing the age-old keep the balloon in the air game to which I was diving for the balloon, the kids were obstacles, and we were getting points for using extension props. it was quite entertaining. the kids had fun, too. :P. during this Olympic battle I distractedly made a train sound for the airplane one of the kids was playing with. this is how we came to the above conclusion.

sadly my new walking partner didn't make it today. in order to continue my personal battle I went to amburs house and did insanity. forget that mess! I'd much rather do p90x. insanity is killer. I can't do it. I also had a yummy dinner and spent quality time with the family. I am so happy to have my blissful life with Ambur and her family restored.

In the meantime, we are getting closer to David's return home! I am actual losing weight! and I'm  officially up past my bedtime and ready to crash!

buenos noches, world.

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.
-Silvia Plath




1 comment:

  1. what does an airplane soud like anyway? LOL

    ReplyDelete