I hade so much fun on my girl date. We had dinner which was a surprise treat for my birthday. Such a good friend :) we played arcade games which included shooting people and zombies and playing dance dance revolution. It was exciting lol. We got a drink at the bar, played digital black jack, and watched magic mike.
I did not have high hopes for magic mike nor did I really know what to expect. The reviews have not been good. Jen informed me that this was about Channing Tatum's previous life as a stripper. I had no idea. Given that information it slightly changes my opinion of the movie.
We were both expecting the movie to glorify the stripping world to which is definitely does not. I was not expecting the amount of nudity either. Channing Tatum has moves lol. Matthew Mcconaughey looks pretty good in the movie, too. It was weirdly set up, began and ended kind of abruptyly. It wasn't a fanstastice movie, I wouldn't see it again, but it was interesting. I guess it has its purpose....lol
Yes he has some moved don't he? LOL I think my fave was the hip hop one, grrr :) I didn't really care for Matthew M'scharacter at all and that nasty jerry curl hair did me in, ACK! When it ended I looked over at Amy and said,"oh hell no, that is a sucky ass ending!" LOL
ReplyDeleteyes the hip hop one is phenomenal! i am a sucker for the swat one too lol i dont like matthew mcconaugheys character either but i cant hate on the body....dayum! and yeah the ending totally sucked.
ReplyDelete